BENEFITS OF AYATUL KURSI
If you are a regular visitor to our website, then you must be aware of our current series in which we are covering normal day problems and their solutions. The words of Allah and the Holy Quran is a source of complete guidance for the Muslim community. Today we will be talking about one of the most beneficial Surah, the Ayat ul Kursi and BENEFITS OF AYATUL KURSI. Let us also inform you that our Holy Prophet Muhammad has said that this Ayat ranks highest and contains the most glory. In today’s article we will talk about 5 blessings of reciting Ayat Ul Kursi, and by the grace of Allah if we consider these blessings with full concentration and begin acting on them, then all distresses in our life will cease to exist. All of our transactions, cases, and situations (matters) will also be solved. Not only this, but, our Judgment day will also be improved significantly.
IMPORTANCE OF AYAT UL KURSI
Ayat ul Kursi is one of the most prestigious Ayats present in the divine book, the Holy Quran. It is a part of Surah Baqarah which has been crowned with the blessed title of being the largest Surah In the Holy Book of Quran. The Ayatul Kursi is the 255th ayat of Surah Baqarah. Now the reason to which it has received the highest place in the category of Ayats is due to the fact that Allah Pak has specifically and explicitly elaborated and defined His Grandeur, Glory and Power in this blessed Ayat.
AYAT UL KURSI IN ENGLISH
Allahu la ilaha illa Huwal-Haiyul-Qaiyum La ta’khudhuhu sinatun wa a la nawm, lahu ma fis-samawati wa ma fil-‘ard Man dhal-ladhi yashfa’u ‘indahu illa bi-iznihi Ya’lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfaahum, wa la yuhituna bi shai’im-min ‘ilmihi illa bima sha’a Wasi’a kursiyuhus-samawaati wal ard, wa la ya’uduhu hifdhuhumaa Wa Huwal ‘Aliyul-Adheem
AYATUL KURSI IN ARABIC TEXT
5 BENEFITS OF AYAT UL KURSI
The benefits of this powerful ayat are many, yet we have discussed a few here. Here are the potential benefits for a person who is a regular reader of this ayat after every prayer.
- If a person is dependent, then within a few days his dependence and poverty will be driven away. Allah will present him with treasures from his own bearing.
- After death, he will go to heaven.
- He will remain shielded from all of the devil’s satanic mischief.
- The human that recites Ayatul Kursi and the preceding two aayats until “Khaalidun” in the morning (after 12am, until before the sun rises) and in the evening (from the time of zuhr to before the sun sets) and while laying down on bed, will be protected from being robbed, drowning, and from being burned.
- If a printed or written version of the Ayat Ul Kursi is mounted on a high point in the house, then by the grace of Allah, there will never be any misfortune at the house. In fact, there will be an increase in blessings and no thief will be able to enter it.
Benefits other than the blessings mentioned above include
- Removes all fears
- A remedy for weak memory
- A way to seek Allah Pak’s protection
Our Holy Prophet has claimed that the person who recites Ayatul Kursi after every prayer then the only thing between him and Heaven is death itself. Secondly, the person who recites Ayat Ul Kursi before sleeping every night not only protects himself the entire night but, also the houses near it.
It has also been mentioned in Mustadrak al Haakim that the home in which Ayat Ul Kursi is regularly recited becomes a peaceful home and the Satan vacant it.
Please Check Also Dua For Pregnancy
So, we learned two Wazaif today that we should Recite Ayat ul Kursi after every namaz and before we sleep so is said in Hadees.
This is incredibly powerful, tried and trusted remedy. Please share all that you hear from us with your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters alike. This way not only they but we also earn more naikiyan. Craving the best for others is also a large part of a strong bonded faith and it has been highly emphasized on many occasions to help and aid others. Sharing such wazaif with other fellows will make their life a little easier and in return, we indeed get blessed too. This is Sadaqah-e-Jariah and it continues to benefit us even after death.
Benefits Of Ayatul Kursi In Urdu – Youtube Video